You should see a doctor about varicose veins if: The vein has become swollen, red, or very tender or warm to the touchThere are sores or a rash on the leg or near the ankleThe skin on the ankle and calf becomes thick and changes colorOne of the varicose

31-05-2016 0 Answers
1 0