l am a bcom house wife and I had a dream to become a advocate .So what exams Ihave to give for it

30-10-2015 1 Answers
1 0

if you want to be advocate than first you need to get admission in llb course, which you can if you passed high school, and than the process goes on

0 0
Report Answer